Wednesday 30 September 2015

Day 528

1.  Was reading an article yesterday about self sabotage and for once it seemed to hit home...

2.  As a result I have spent a lot of today trying to be kinder to myself and really try to appreciate all that I have managed to achieve...

3.  When I finish on Sunday, I will have completed my goal of three half marathons this year, I will have reached my £1800 fundraising pledge for  Barnardo's, and I will be ready to take on the challenge of Glasgow's finish line being London's half way point!

4.  I am even starting to be able to think objectively about the whole Etsy experience!

5.  Don't get me wrong I would still dearly love to make a sale to someone I don't know but I have started to think about it from a different perspective... if it had been the runaway success that I wanted it to be then I would be making cards and trying to source fabric to make more bags when in truth I can't make either for less than the minimum wage, I hate the listing of products and trying to think of different ways to describe each one and I would more than likely be even more obsessed with social media and the analytics thereof than I already am.  In short I think I may have had a lucky escape!

London -206
Glasgow -4
Total Distance covered     897.8 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment