Saturday 19 September 2015

Day 517

1.  Had a little bit too much fun volunteering at parkrun this morning!  It's rare that I'm glad that sisterofMG750 wasn't there but you'd have hated this morning - we were a little vocal shouting encouragement (and occasional abuse) to spur everyone on - or not as would have been the case with you sis! But our calls for a sprint finish saw one of our friends PB so we feel vindicated!

2.  Having been on the receiving end of H's sprint finish it is with pleasure that I can report that fellow parkrunner beat him today! Half marathon running clearly suits you R!!

3.  Finally took my bags to parkrun and sold eight! Thank you! It was an altogether much nicer experience than spending the day at the dog show to sell six! (Don't take that the wrong way Birthday Girl! I had fun with you and C, just not the selling bit).

4.  I AM ONLY FOUR BAGS AWAY FROM REACHING MY FUNDRAISING TARGET!

5.  I can't begin to tell you how much I want to be the other side of it! I'm dreaming of all the stuff I'll get done when it's no longer on my mind and can almost dare to believe that it's coming soon.... in fact I've decided to make a concerted effort to be there by the time I run Glasgow! In my head this brings a lightness and spring to my step that sees me skipping round the thirteen miles with the wind in my hair and a smile on my face - I have a sneaking suspicion it might not be quite like that!

London - 217
Glasgow - 15
Total Distance covered     866.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment