Wednesday 2 September 2015

Day 500

1.  By the time I went to bed last night I was already panicking about how I was going to get through my to do list today! By the time I got up I had an email from the Business Bakery

"Day 2! Today's tip is don't get burnt out! It's tempting to do as many micro actions as possible in the early days of the 100 Day Goal but small steps EVERY DAY will get you there in better shape!"

It's like she knew!

2.  Break my chain (or rather not breaking it) worked - I went to the gym this morning!

3.  A visit from an old friend this morning - and my first sale of the 39 remaining bags! Pleased to have sold, gutted that she chose one I was thinking of keeping for myself, more than a little excited to be in a position to colour in my first bag on my progress map!



4.  A post of my chart in the group chat has brought with it many likes and positive comments admittedly most from fellow colourer iners but a suggestion that someone might buy - fingers and toes crossed everyone!

5.  500 days in! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm in a good place and feeling more positive than I have done for a long time. Seems like a good time to share a totaliser with you... edging ever nearer!

London - 235
Glasgow - 32
Total Distance covered     828.8 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment