Sunday 20 September 2015

Day 518

1. Up at six to get ready for our long run this morning, and time to put my new daily mindfulness meditation into practice - if only I could have kept my mind off how to sell those 'last' four bags!

2.  Soon forgotten when FMG and fellow parkrunner arrived and we set off on our fourteen mile jaunt! Not entirely sure how long it took the Biomechanics Man to recognise us from our running gait as he cycled past - and not entirely sure I want to know either! - but we'd only just set out so I'm hoping my shoulders weren't already keeping my ears warm!

3.  Blooming 'eck it was a long way!  The chocolate stop around mile 10 was most welcome and I'm not sure how I'd have faired without it BUT we did it! Our furthest ever - very pleased and definitely not going to burst the post run euphoric bubble with the words "only twelve miles further.....!!"

4.  A cycle by (this time by Mrs Motivator) at around the twelve mile mark was most welcome - couldn't have planned it better if we'd tried.

5.  Two weeks till Glasgow - Bring it on!! I hope I feel that way in the morning....

London - 216
Glasgow - 14
Distance covered               14.2 miles
Total Distance covered     880.9 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment