Monday 14 September 2015

Day 512

1.  Had to get up at 4.45am yesterday to get to the Great North Run on time! Early enough but my fear of oversleeping saw me awake at 1.45 and 2.50. When Dougal woke up at 4 - I decided just to get up! Needless to say by the time I came home last night I was exhausted - and I hadn't even been running! Didn't see much of yesterday evening (hence the late posting of my blog) and have spent much of today not quite with it either - heaven knows how you've been to work fellow parkrunner!

2.  But end of Week 2 of the 100 Day Goal Challenge and I'm pleased to report that by and large I have stuck to my diet and there has been a slight downward shift when standing on the scales!

3.  My 'Don't Break the Chain' chart has however had no effect on my desire to train! I seem quite happy with a sporadic collection of days crossed off and it didn't even come close to motivating me to go to the gym today.

4.  I am tiring of my daily micro actions not having any visible effect and am thinking perhaps I should forget all about my goal of selling all 39 bags and focus instead on using the remaining 86 days to tidy the house which would have a huge visual impact.

5.  For whilst I can't see the point of Instagram I had fun taking a nice picture and posting it on there today! Who knows perhaps someone as bored as me will see it, click on my profile and be intrigued enough to look at my Etsy page - my direct links aren't working perhaps a less obvious approach is what's called for!





London - 223
Glasgow - 20
Total Distance covered     857.8 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment