Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 503

1.  Up before the sun and still not for running! Really hoping that I catch up with myself soon - these early mornings are killing me!

2.  Long run planned for tomorrow, time to volunteer at parkrun again! Which gave me the opportunity to cheer H on and watch his sprint finish (I missed it last week - although he tells me you got a good view of it fellow parkrunner!).

3.  Very glad I did as I think it will be the only chance I get to see him - the little horror went sub twenty five minutes!  His friend CM went sub twenty three which is just rude on your first attempt!

4.  BUT I have discovered the 'Age Graded League' on the parkrun page! Doing better than I thought (or at least my eighteen month old PB is!) number 297 out of a possible 1000 - sometimes it pays to be a woman of a certain age!

5. Post parkrun the day just seemed to disappear on me - which isn't great to say we were home by 10am! No jobs ticked off my to-do list, not least because I never found time to write one for today!

London - 232
Glasgow - 29
Total Distance covered      833 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment