Tuesday 15 September 2015

Day 513

1.  Early on this morning I caught sight of my 100 Day Goal - Days Completed chart and couldn't help but think "Really?! That was you giving this your best shot?! All those empty flags representing days left on the challenge and you're ready to give up.... I don't think so!!"



2.  A post along much the same vein in the 100 Day Goal group chat struck a chord with many and a kindly word of advice along the lines of "If your life depended on you selling 10 bags in the next three days what would you do? And have you really been filling your time with those sorts of actions?"  Somehow I don't think a) cry and b) well I put a picture of some pears on Instagram really cuts it either!

3.  Trouble is "Beg everyone I know to buy a bag!" isn't a great marketing strategy!

4.  But... sell one to one of your friends, get her to take it into work and wait for her to ring and request some to sell on my behalf once her work colleagues have seen them, appears to have worked a treat! Fingers crossed the next part of the plan whereby they actually buy works as nicely! Dropping them off in the morning....

5.  Meanwhile I have begun hatching a new idea for a bit of networking with my new 100 Day Goalers and have put out an intriguing post asking who else sells items priced at the £15 mark within the group and nothing else.  Have sixty replies so far! Watch this space... tomorrow could be a busy day! Which is a shame as I've just signed up for an online Mindfulness course and I'm really going to struggle to clear my mind of all that is now whirring round inside it!

London - 221
Glasgow - 19
Distance covered              4.2 miles
Total Distance covered     862 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment