Thursday 24 September 2015

Day 522

1. Hmmm so my attempt to start weaning myself off Etsy kind of fell at the first hurdle! A FB notification from Etsy Leeds asking if any of us had any tote bags that could feature in a blog about the introduction of a charge for carrier bags in October had me replying within the minute!

2. Finally! Someone has caught up with the reason I made them! A small spike in my Etsy viewing figures and a shop 'favourite' and off I went out to lunch dreaming of greatness and an interview from the Etsy Success Team! 

3.  Was very restrained and didn't sneak a peak at my phone all through lunch - just as well the news may have seen me return to Earth with a bump! The article isn't planned until after the introduction of the charge - and there is even the suggestion that it could be delayed further to give other team members time to make some bags!

4. This has made me feel ever more like a square peg in a round whole where Etsy Leeds are concerned and I think I may be well advised to keep on with my attempts to let it go.

5. Meanwhile I am busy trying to remember to be mindful! One of my goals was to be more present when I'm running as I often get back having blocked large parts of the run out! It was hard not to get in touch with my senses this morning in the wind and rain! Although that said I didn't get to see much - not for the first time I could have done with windscreen wipers on my glasses, although admittedly contact lenses might be an easier option!

London - 212
Glasgow - 10
Distance covered                   5 miles
Total Distance covered     889.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment