Friday 18 September 2015

Day 516

1.  Not entirely sure how I have managed to get so far behind this week but I have.  Actually it's probably because I lost the middle part of the week absorbed in my great swap shop idea which so far had turned out to be a lot less exciting than I hoped it would! But there are at least a few things in the swap that I'd like and a couple that I really hope I don't have to end up choosing to be polite because it was my idea!

2.  Just in case the shop did decide to take her advice my friend thought she better rush in a Christmas order for four of her favourites! That's nine bags sold this week! Whooo hooo!! (well one's for the swap but even so!)

3.  A couple of weeks ago I found out that C and Etsy Favouriter would be able to come home for lunch today, which was extra special as it is EF's birthday tomorrow! In my head the table was laid and there was a beautifully wrapped gift (knowing she'd appreciate the effort!) and a lovely lunch with birthday cake.  In reality the table still had this morning's supermarket shop on it, the gift is still in the post, and the lovely lunch was cheese toasties that they'd to make themselves! I did get the cake made though - well saying where my priorities lay! (Birthday cake is calorie free in case you're wondering what happened to the diet!).

4.  Not quite the Wonder Woman image I'm currently sporting on my Facebook profile! All part of a FB game but I quite like it so might keep it for a while... Who knows it might spur me on to try and live up to it!

5. Rugby World Cup from now until Halloween - just think of all the jobs I'll be able to get done!

London - 218
Glasgow - 16
Total Distance covered     866.7 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment