Tuesday 29 September 2015

Day 527

1.  Another day of disappointing achievement but....

2.  Last run before Glasgow!

3.  I could run again on Thursday, but have convinced myself that it would be best not to risk getting my shoes wet or take the chance that my kit doesn't dry in time before packing on Thursday night, despite the fact that there is no rain forecast and I have spare kit!

4.  So the taper has begun which can mean only one thing.... time to hit Trip Advisor in search of which establishments offer our best carb loading options!

5.  Friday and Saturday evening's options are almost decided upon, schoolfriendofMG750 is sorting Saturday lunch which only leaves where we're crawling to post run on Sunday! Oh and a decision over whether or not to eat breakfast pre run!



London -207
Glasgow -5
Distance covered               5.2 miles 
Total Distance covered     897.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment