Wednesday 9 September 2015

Day 507

1.  C came down into the kitchen this morning clearly hoping that my mood had improved overnight! He is trying so hard to think of positive things to say to me - his latest being telling me that 13,195,130 people have used #bag on Instagram.... surely one of them will buy!

2.  Again The Business Bakery have come up trumps in predicting just how I'll be feeling! Their top tip is to have a 'smile file' on hand of positive comments and feedback that I can dip into when I'm struggling.  I'll get working on it!

3.  Caught a bit of the Jeremy Vine show on BBC Radio 2 today about shops in England introducing a fee for carrier bags in October. I have been wondering for a while when to hit Facebook with a campaign along these lines and was giving it some more thought when I suddenly realised I should be tweeting whilst the show was on air and see if I could pick up any views to my Etsy shop! Thought I'd cracked it when the viewing figures started to rise but they stopped at five and I've since discovered that they came from the US and Sweden so it's unlikely that it had anything to do with my tweet at all!

4. The fate of poor nameless Barnardo's Bear has been rescued by Westival Saviour! Thank you for offering to take him to work to get some more guesses.

5.  Oooh! Just logged back on to finish writing this and noticed that my map on Blogger for today looks much like my map on Etsy.... in which case perhaps my Swedish and American Etsy views are from blog readers in which case THANK YOU!

London - 228
Glasgow - 25
Total Distance covered     850.7 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment