Tuesday 22 September 2015

Day 520

1.  The closer it gets to Glasgow the more I am noticing every little twinge.... what was a small niggle in my heel/ankle yesterday was almost enough to make me not run today and now a potential ailment to stop me running again at all before I'm lined up in George Square!

2. I have a suspicion that this is more psychosomatic than anything to worry about, besides which I have worked out that I might be able to time it so I run my 900th training mile in Glasgow...

3. I think I could probably miss a training run and still do this, but I don't want to work it out properly and then use it as an excuse to stay put on Thursday!

4. Today's homework for my mindfulness course has been to stop and pay attention to my breath periodically throughout the day.  This was significantly easier when I got to the top of the hill at the start of my run and on the way home after I'd tried to look fitter than I am by sprinting up the road to our house past some workmen!

5. There were six bags left :(

London - 214
Glasgow - 12
Distance covered                 3.6 miles
Total Distance covered     884.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment