Monday 28 September 2015

Day 526

1.  I leapt in and sent a second bag off into the swap! But in return I have got myself a twenty minute distance reiki session....

2.  SisterofMG750 you're going to love this one (!) at a predetermined time next week I am going to be sent some healing life force energy across the ether....

3.  Mock not until you've tried it! I am in the meantime going to spend some time lying on my bed listening to calming music to see if I can tell the difference when I have my session, like a sort of controlled experiment.  Sceptics amongst you (assuming it's not just my sis!) keep your views to yourself, I am actually really looking forward to this, if I can just shake the feeling that she saw me coming!

4.  Three more views on Ebay - all very exciting until Etsy Favouriter felt the need to own up that one of them was her!

5.  End of the fourth week of the 100 Day Goal Challenge and I have ground to a bit of a halt! Bag sales have dropped off again after my parkrun success, my training 'don't break the chain' chart has been an utter failure after day three and my diet 'chain' didn't fair much better last week. Not surprisingly if you eat cake you don't loose weight - but on the plus side I didn't gain any either!

London - 208
Glasgow - 6
Total Distance covered     892.6 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment