Thursday 3 September 2015

Day 501

1.  I was always at risk of crashing after yesterday's euphoria - and bang! Down I came this morning with a bump!

2.  Al went back to work on Tuesday, the boys went back to school today. Dougal and I didn't enjoy our day very much.  Going to take a bit of adjusting to just being the two of us again.

3.  Hatched an idea last night to offer a free progress colouring-in page with any bag sold to my new FB group in the hope that it might generate a few laughs which might just might convert to orders - my fingers are still crossed!



4.  Etsy views are up, which is GOOD but my failure to be able to convert these to sales is BAD and kind of sticks a pin in the bubble of excitement I felt when they started to increase - but I shall persevere.  Meanwhile Al has been sent out to his guitar lessons armed with the 'Name the Bear' sheets! Be warned parkrunners they are coming your way soon!

5.  Four mile run with Dougal this afternoon.  That was rubbish too.  Thinking about it, my black mood might have more to do with the fact that I'm hungry than anything sales related! Three days in to my diet and I'm starving!

London - 234
Glasgow - 31
Distance covered               4.2 miles
Total Distance covered      833 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment