Friday 25 September 2015

Day 523

1.  Have had a really busy day today catching up with the delights of housework and cooking - neither of which was particularly exciting but kept me away from the Internet!

2.  I did however manage a short detour this morning to a wool shop in search of some inspiration for my next project! 

3.  I'll leave you to guess the answer to the question of whether I footered about with it before doing any jobs or saved it till after the jobs were done...

4. Haven't seen much of Mr L this week and am really looking forward to spending some time with him this weekend - although we may have to both go when chauffeuring H around to do so!

5. Lovely evening in the company of Mr and Mrs J. Mrs J has bought a bag which she intends to use on her holidays.... thus giving me a whole new (albeit) not overly seasonal category of 'beach bag' to investigate! She also suggested trying to sell them on Ebay with a 'buy it now' price - haven't done that before but I have a feeling that by the end of the weekend I just might have!

London - 211
Glasgow - 9
Total Distance covered     889.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment