Sunday 6 September 2015

Day 504

1.  Absolutely the most beautiful morning for a run - all twelve and a half miles of it! Thanks for your company FMG.  Glasgow here we come!

2.  A little early to see any results from my five days of dieting the fact that I saw a giant haystack whilst still feeling like I look like Giant Haystacks made me have a rye smile to myself mid run!



3.  No mental image, nor desire to not 'break the chain' was going to stop me from eating a rather enormous brunch post run! To be fair it was probably a smaller portion than I've eaten regularly in the past but after a week of relative starvation it felt HUGE and most welcome - thank you Al!

4.  On Etsy this morning logged in as the maiden name version of me so I could add some bags to my basket and see what happened to the postage (it combines in case you'd like to buy two!) I managed to accrue 8 listings views! But that REALLY is cheating!

5.  Well done to sisterofmarathongirl750 on running 10 miles this morning! Definitely in agreement with you that you've more than made up for the other two and a bit miles with a teenage daughter shopping trip this afternoon!  (But did she walk you as far as I did in Brighton?!)

London - 231
Glasgow - 28 FOUR WEEKS!!!
Distance covered              12.5 miles
Total Distance covered     845.5 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment