Sunday 27 September 2015

Day 525

1.  In my mind today was either supposed to be restful or productive, instead it kind of ended up being neither...

2.  Not entirely sure what went wrong.  I got up early, despite being desperate for a lie in, caught up with my blog and a couple of bits for this evenings £15 Swap and suddenly the morning had disappeared.

3.  A dog walk and a rugby match to watch (come on Scotland!) and the afternoon wasn't much better.... but there is now a bag on Ebay and I have had four views!

4.  Seven sleeps till Glasgow! Or more precisely five sleeps till Glasgow, seven till the half marathon! Really looking forward to going home, and even starting to look forward to the run - although my ankles have seized up a bit today and I'm not really sure what to do to make them feel any better! Can't quite get my head around the fact that race done, the next stop is London... but I've got a little over six months to get used to the idea!

5.  £15 Swap has happened! Seems to have gone down well - just waiting for one swap to take place then it will have all gone to plan! But I feel awful for the woman who is left waiting for her offering to be 'chosen' and am trying very hard to not leap in and offer to send a bag off to the one lady left to choose.... "how kind" you may be thinking, or "well it would be another bag gone!!"

London - 209
Glasgow - 7
Total Distance covered     892.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment