Friday 4 September 2015

Day 502

1. Up before the sun in an attempt to get my jobs done - couldn't quite shake the feeling that I should be donning my running kit and trainers and heading out with FMG!!

2. I'm guessing our return to pre dawn running will come round soon enough!

3. Itsy bitsy day - and despite my early start I don't think I achieved all that much. 

4.  Have sold a bag to another friend and popped one in the post to another - 3 down 36 to go. But I can't help but feel like that's cheating! 

5. Al returned from his guitar lessons last night with a donation as his teacher didn't want to take 'name the bear' options away from other people! Very nice of him and yet aaaarrrgggghhhhh all at the same time! 88 remain!

London - 233
Glasgow - 30
Total Distance covered      833 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment