Thursday 1 October 2015

Day 529

1.  Had a fairly upbeat morning, an all right afternoon and a positively dire evening!

2.  Having got to the point yesterday where I was almost grateful that my online money making attempts have failed, fast forward to this evening and I am being swallowed whole by thoughts of "OK what now?!"

3.  I guess the short answer is run a half marathon and worry about it later!

4.  What hasn't helped is that I've had my hair cut and I don't feel very much like me any more! Keep catching sight of myself in the mirror and wondering who it is I look like... I've been racking my brains all day and I just can't get there, although I did find myself thinking about a rather quiet, slightly mousey and decidedly middle aged woman who works on the checkout in the supermarket for some unknown reason earlier...

5.  One sleep till Glasgow! And no... I still haven't put a thing in a suitcase, nor even got the suitcase out of the cupboard yet. It is somewhat reassuring to know that some bits of me have remained the same!

London -205
Glasgow -3
Total Distance covered     897.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment