Wednesday 7 October 2015

Day 535

1. 200 DAYS TO LONDON!!

2. Which was enough to see me back in the gym this morning! I know... hard to believe! 

3. But I've been spurred on by my niece's pearl of wisdom to my sis at the weekend, who when deliberating over whether or not to run, was told she should do it "because you can". 

4.  Although I didn't enjoy being there very much (although it was nice to get the chance for a quick catch up with the Biomechanics Man!) I definitely felt better for going and I am really going to try to make a habit of it. It may even become my new 100 (or rather 200) day goal now that I've stopped being the Barnardo's bag lady!

5.  Lovely surprise walk with Mrs J and her adorable black cocker spaniel Sapphy this afternoon, and (possibly more exciting) a play date for Dougal tomorrow as Sapphy is coming to spend the day with us! However I'm not sure that having two dogs careering round is going to be very conducive to catching up on my mindfulness course - appreciated that if I was any good at it I would be able to ignore the distraction, but I think it might be asking a bit much for week 4!

London -200
Total Distance covered    914.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment