Tuesday 6 October 2015

Day 534

1.  Really?! Now that I've taken my bags down off Etsy the viewing figures are up?

2.  This has seen me spending my lunchtime looking at fabric on the internet! Perhaps I should make some more?! Perhaps there is a market out there after all?! Perhaps I should stop looking at my viewing figures!!

3.  Donation in from my friend and....  I HAVE DONE IT!!! £1800 for Barnardo's from me, £350 for Barnardo's from FMG (as her share of fundraising we did together before she knew she was fundraising too!).  Thank you to all involved in making this a reality!

4.  You would be mistaken in thinking however that this is the last you have heard about it... still seventeen guesses on Name the Bear to go before I hand him over to FMG to collect the other fifty! And a charity afternoon to organise that I committed to before I knew I wouldn't have any bags left! (Clearly now those last eleven have left the house I have written them off as sold!).

5.  I think this means putting my thinking cap on to see what I can do instead... but I'm still so tired I'm struggling to focus on anything much today. I even felt the need to ring Morrisons customer services to check the maths on their latest announcement regarding their Match and More card... a change in November means that to get £5 back you'll have to spend £1000 on groceries! Or put another way the £250 worth of £5 vouchers that I've managed to collect in less than a year will, in the future require a spend of £50,000! "If that's how you choose to look at it" was their reply! Lidl here I come!

London -201
Distance covered               3.3 miles OUCH!!!
Total Distance covered    914.2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment