Thursday 8 October 2015

Day 536

1.  I've had a great day!

2.  Wasn't quite sure how the dog sitting would go, so didn't have a lot planned for today and I feel loads better for giving myself a day off!

3.  The dog sitting went well.  Sapphy is a little gem and Dougal so loved having her here! A two dog family again?! Not this side of the marathon but never say never!

4.  My mindfulness course is covering self-compassion this week so I have spent the day being especially kind to myself :)

5.  Distance reiki does work! I felt the energies, muscles in my back which I can't isolate now that I'm thinking about it started to relax and I feel fantastic! Much as I would have preferred to be in the practitioners 'reiki shack' which, from the pictures, looked about as far removed from my bedroom as you can get, I closed my eyes and imagined I was lying in that beautiful tranquil place as opposed to the bit of a tip and desperately in need of a dust space that is our room!  I hope the feeling stays with me till the morning, at which point I think it might be time to unearth those forgotten feng shui plans - Mr L you have been warned!


London -199
Total Distance covered    914.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment