Thursday 29 October 2015

Day 557

1.  The plan had been to run this morning, the weather made me postpone until this afternoon.

2.  What I hadn't factored in however was that it would be dark by the time Al was able to come with me - running in the dark is not my favourite thing (and far from Dougal's) but hey an opportunity to wear my bright yellow Liverpool Half T-shirt!

3.  Setting off already feeling rather hard done to I couldn't help but feel that I'd been persuaded to wait to run with Al under false pretences - for someone who is clearly not well and had inferred that it would be a nice slow run he ran a bit too quickly for my liking.

4.  Seriously disgruntled by the time I got home, it all paled into insignificance next to the pleasure of stepping out of the shower and into my pyjama's and it wasn't even six o'clock!

5.  A binge watch of 'This Is England '90' and I crawled into bed feeling disturbed and sad and grief stricken and desperate yet at the same time happy, hopeful, grateful and exceptionally thankful for the life I have... even if I did have to run at 8 minutes 40 per mile to share in it with you this evening Mr L!

London -178
Distance                            3.7 miles
Total Distance covered    937.4 miles
Gym Attendance = 2 (target 12 by 20 November)

No comments:

Post a Comment