Saturday 24 October 2015

Day 552 - Parkrun 92

1.  Six months till London!

2.  What better way to mark it than with both running and fundraising?!!

3.  Twenty four minutes twenty - not difficult to say which I enjoyed more!

4.  FMG and I did however have a fun afternoon.  The tips picked up at the dog show were put to good use, and our £1 for five chances and then keep picking a ticket out until you win something tombola was a success! The bags and purses less so, but thanks to my friend's mum, FMG and Etsy Favouriter not a complete non event!

5.  So in the end a busy yet successful day, but I didn't get to spend much of it with Mr L which was a shame especially as he goes away tomorrow till Tuesday.  This would have led nicely to choosing 'Stay' or 'Please Don't Go' for my song from 1992 to mark my ninety second parkrun, but I don't like either of them.  Instead I've chosen something more apt for Tuesday than today when you're on your way home Al.  I'll try and remember the sentiment when I'm cross that you're tired after your holiday and all I want is to be able to hand everything over to you the minute arrive back... (try being the operative word).

parkrun 92 - 1992

London -183
Distance covered                3.1 miles
Total Distance covered    928.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment