Sunday 25 October 2015

Day 553

1.  For some inexplicable reason FMG decided to run another half marathon this morning!

2.  There was no part of me that wished I was running with her, but a HUGE well done for doing it.

3.  My legs are enjoying their rest, and I seem to have slipped very quickly from a place where running thirteen miles seemed doable to wondering if I'll ever do it again, let alone go twice the distance.

4.  But 26 weeks today hopefully that is exactly what I will have done! In the meantime I'm working on picking up another couple of potential wannabe marathon runners to join us in training! One who is toying with the idea, and one who is in denial! In my head the weather is kind to us and we have lots of sunny Sunday long runs, it isn't wet and windy at all and I am vehemently avoiding all weather reports concerning 36 days of snow this winter!

5.  House isn't the same without you in it Mr L xx

London -182
Total Distance covered    928.5 miles

3 comments: