Friday 23 October 2015

Day 551

1.  Both boys away meant no school run - whooooo hooooo! I'd even got myself organised enough so I didn't have to go to the supermarket this morning - didn't get quite as far a lie in!

2.  Downstairs and baking my 100% vegetable fat pastry for tomorrow - only one word for it fellow parkrunner.... sacrilege!

3.  I am remarkable calm about tomorrow, even when my neighbour came to tell me that loads of people had cancelled.  "it will be what it will be" I told her, and "any money is better than none"...

4.  Not sure if this new attitude is down to my recently acquired state of mindfulness learned over the past six weeks (I have now completed the course and qualify for a certificate!) or because my fundraising is done and anything made will be a bonus... I leave you to draw your own conclusions!

5.  But lets just say it would appear that my mindfulness isn't all encompassing! Went up to bed a little over sixteen hours after first coming down to discover that I hadn't actually been back upstairs all day. The washing that I was going to put away was still sat there, the washing I was going to put on - still tumbling out of the laundry basket, the dried washing that I was going to iron - untouched, the extractor fan still on from my shower and all the blinds were still drawn! At least the last one saved me a job!

London -184
Total Distance covered    925.4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment