Monday 12 October 2015

Day 540

1.  Found myself at the fabric shop a little after opening this morning, so early in fact that I arrived during the team briefing which was all about asking customers to provide an email address and sign up for a newsletter prior to the shop going online... it would appear that I was the only one paying attention because for the duration of my visit no one asked me for mine!

2.  It took a while for me to switch off the 'what on earth are you doing buying fabric for more bags?' side of my brain and allow the creative side to get into the swing of things, but I got there in the end.

3.  As a result every spare minute of the rest of the day has been spent planning, measuring and cutting!

4.  I have even ordered some zips to make some little purses... all very exciting or it would be if I only had more time, and H hadn't come home asking for a Halloween party costume!

5.  My left IT band is poorly again.  Absolutely gutted.  Just when I've really started to enjoy my running again I'm going to have to have a rest, potentially slow things down, and invariably get back to the gym.  Aaaarrggghh!

London -195
Total Distance covered    917.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment