Monday 19 October 2015

Day 547

1.  My daily to do list now has three goals...

100 Day Goal - sell all 39 bags
50 Day Goal - Pre Christmas Blitz
1 Week Goal - Saturday's Handmade Party

2.  The fact that I have only been able to score one thing off the list and it wasn't related to any of the above just about sums up my day!

3.  But the wash basket is almost empty and I caught up on an episode of Downton Abbey whilst doing the ironing!

4.  Meanwhile my fellow 100 Day Goalers are (it would seem) all starting to make inroads into their business plans and starting to reap the rewards of their hard work over the past forty nine days.

5.  Have to keep reminding myself that I am one bag away from reaching my target at the half way point, and that for whilst a pre Christmas Blitz on the house isn't the highest of aspirations I'm hoping that it signifies me getting ready for a fresh start in the New Year.  Fresh start to what as yet alludes me, but at least the house will be tidy!

London -188
Total Distance covered    920.4 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment