Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 546

1.  Fellowparkrunner was running her third half marathon in five weeks today! Amidst my comments of 'go for it' 'you're fab' and 'nutter' came the realisation that once we get past the thirteen mile mark on our marathon training plan we'll be doing this on a regular basis - eeek!

2.  What we might not be doing is running it in 1 hour and 56 mins - WELL DONE RLB! You are indeed a star.

3.  Wading out into the North Sea by way of an ice bath afterwards was however taking things too far!

4.  Surprise! Surprise! All purses for Saturday are now sewn.  Leaving me a whole five and a bit days to tidy and clean and plan the rest of it!

5.  Very nearly at the half way point of the 100 Day Challenge and only one bag to go to reach my goal! FMG is on the case and although arbitrary it would be great if it sold before Tuesday's milestone.  Question then is - what is going to be my goal for the fifty days that follows? Somehow I think it should involve the word gym, but I think it might be more likely about tidying the house in a pre Christmas blitz, no one remind me that I said I'd have Christmas sorted by the end of October this year!

London -189
Total Distance covered    920.4 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment