Monday 5 October 2015

Day 533

1.  I didn't want to leave Glasgow.  I love it, I miss it and I will be back! Although perhaps not to run next time!

2.  My legs felt better than after Liverpool, but still somewhat on the sore side and some of the steps up and off the various trains we had to travel on to get home were a trifle on the steep side! But awash with post run euphoria and pride in the fact that we've achieved our goal of three half marathons this year we coped admirably even if to the outside world we looked like the very antithesis of why you should run!

3.  Utterly exhausted I don't remember too much about the rest of the day, except that it was awfully nice to see C, Dougal, H and Al again (in order of being reunited!).

4.  I wasn't so tired however to forget to give FMG the remainder of the bags to sell! She seems optimistic that she can sell them and as a result a have taken them off Etsy and Ebay - Yipppeeeee!!!

5.  I have had a wonderful weekend.  There are a lot of training miles and nasty winter weather heading our way over the next few months but London awaits at the end of it all....bring it on! But I might try and catch up on a bit of sleep first!

London -202
Total Distance covered    910.9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment