Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 548

1.  Half way through the 100 Day Challenge and today's top tip... to stop and reflect about how far I've come over a cup of tea!

2.  Uh-oh I hear you groan here comes another milk free rant! Well actually no! I have discovered that soya milk is perfectly fine in a cup of tea (and on granola).... where is a salesman offering you a tea delivery to your door in a nice old fashioned basket when you want one?!

3.  So how far have I come?  38 bags nearer my goal for starters, no longer spending my days endlessly trying to get things listed on Etsy, no longer checking my stats and no longer whittering on about it either! I think that's called PROGRESS!

4.  My legs however felt awful when I woke up this morning, foam rollering and a five mile run and they are feeling somewhat better but they, like the rest of me, are tired!  Just as well that the mileage eases off for a bit me thinks.

5.  Had an overwhelming burst of euphoria mid run.  It really is the most wonderful feeling I just wish that I had been able to convert it into action when I got home!

London -187
Distance covered                   5 miles
Total Distance covered    925.4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment