Wednesday 27 May 2015

Day 402

1.  Sisterofmarathongirl750 came up trumps last night and said she will definitely join me in London, which I think makes me sisterofmarathongirl333!

2.  My head has been in a bit of a spin as I desperately try to come up with some clever fundraising idea which will persuade HMG to take up the charity gauntlet and thus secure her place... Haven't got there yet but I'm working on it.

3.  Am also trying to stop my mind from going into logistics overdrive now that it's real! Haven't done too badly on this front today, but prepare yourself to talk accommodation soon sis!

4.  Look what arrived in the post yesterday! In all the excitement I seem to have forgotten that I'm running a half marathon in less than three weeks! Whether or not we decided to trade in our beer tickets at the finish line remains to be seen, not sure how it would fair on the post race refueling scale, but I've got a pretty good idea how quickly it would go to my head!

5.  It's been an odd day, I have been left feeling somewhat bereft with no reason to check my emails every ten minutes!


M - 332
Liverpool Half - 18
Glasgow Half - 130
Total Distance covered   643.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment