Tuesday 5 May 2015

Day 380

1.  Four bags! I remembered enough overnight to make another!

2.  Unfortunately everything has now been put away as I don't have time to look at it again until next week.

3.  I am taking heart from the fact that I feel this is unfortunate, although I wonder how many bags it will take for me never to want to see another one again!

4.  All four bags are now listed on Etsy* however I'm torn between wanting them to sell and wanting them to be on there long enough for the people at Barnardo's to see I mean business if they get as far as looking when assessing my application! I know the latter makes no sense. Look! Buy! I'll make some more!

5.  Five mile run, attempting to stay sheltered from the wind by abandoning our usual routes in favour of the Greenway (tarmacked disused railway), which has the advantage of being flat, but is a bit boring to run along.  Average speed not vastly different to my usual much hillier route, and I'm slowing adopting the opinion that I like hills because of the joy they bring when they're over!

M - 371
Liverpool Half - 40
Glasgow Half - 152
Distance covered               5.2 miles
Total Distance covered   596.6 miles

Etsy shop link - fingers crossed this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment