Thursday 14 May 2015

Day 389

1.  A drive by from our training buddy was met with mixed emotions this morning, Dougal was not impressed that you weren't with us HMG, I on the other hand was filled with envy on two counts, firstly you were driving and hadn't just slogged up the hill under your own steam, and secondly over how nice you looked, a real girl about town!

2.  Spent the morning catching up with jobs on the computer whilst at the same time frantically checking for an email from Barnardo's or the people who are allegedly sending the fins.  I'm not sure this counts as active waiting.

3.  By lunchtime I decided to take a different tack, I would ban myself from looking at my emails for a whole hour. If I managed to do this, I would be rewarded by hearing from both of them when I next looked.

4.  I managed the hour, I didn't however get my reward.  Although an email later in the day the subject of which was "Your marathon journey starts here!" did momentarily raise my hopes until I saw it was from the hosts of a chat space for London Marathon hopefuls! All however many thousand of us!

5. Six and a half bags made (in total - I've not been that productive today!), thirty three and a half to make, and TWO SOLD - thank you Etsy fav and sisterofestsyfavouriter!

M - 364
Liverpool Half - 31
Glasgow Half - 143
Distance covered                4 miles 
Total Distance covered   613.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment