Saturday 2 May 2015

Day 377

1.  Early start this morning, setting off at half seven with HMG for our six miles to parkrun warm up! Loved it!!

2.  Farthest run since Brighton, my fastest parkrun this year, the first woman home in my new age category and I have entered the 'all time 45-49 female runners at Dewbury' list at number nineteen! Not bad for a morning's work that was over by half nine!

3.  Al's at a juggling convention, C changed his plans and didn't join us, but someone in the house smashed their PB this morning! By a process of elimination I think that makes it you Gym Girl! Well done sis!

4.  Cooking dinner for eight when the resident chef was enjoying a day off meant rather a lot of time spent in the kitchen this afternoon.

5.  The time spent cooking was however less time than I predict it will take me to run a marathon. This was a somewhat sobering thought, and whilst it might have been the first, I doubt it will be the last time this unit of measurement is used over the next year!

M - 374
Liverpool Half - 43
Glasgow Half - 155
Distance covered                9 miles
Total Distance covered   591.4 miles





No comments:

Post a Comment