Friday 15 May 2015

Day 390

1.  I have a daily affirmation that starts "I am open and receptive...." oh how far removed this was from the truth when I barked it out to the universe on my dog walk this afternoon! "Closed and hostile" might be more apt, but the realisation was enough to make me laugh at myself and break my mood slightly (yes Al, it was worse earlier!).

2.  My two major frustrations aside, there is good news to report! SisterofMG750 has completed her gym transformation with much more commitment and hard work than I managed to throw at mine, and has been rewarded with real results! Well done sis - what's next? A marathon perhaps?

3.  Fellow parkrunner has got my one hundred card sales target off the ground with an order for four - thank you! Very very nearly at the next milestone on the old totaliser - been a while since we've seen it.

4.  A 'rest' week in our usual training plan, means that Al and I are running to parkrun together in the morning! Looking forward to it, but will miss my weekly catch up with HMG.  Back to 'normal' next week with 'eight miles to parkrun' in the schedule which means tomorrow may be a one off - for now!

5.  Dropped C off at four o'clock to start the long journey to Plymouth and the GB Underwater Hockey selection weekend.  A text giving tracking information for his fins arrived at seven! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! They haven't actually left Belgium yet but they are, it seems, finally on their way! I am immensely proud of C and all the hard work he's put into training for this weekend, GOOD LUCK SON! Go show them what you're made of! Who needs fancy super fast footwear anyway?!

M - 363
Liverpool Half - 30
Glasgow Half - 142
Total Distance covered   613.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment