Monday 11 May 2015

Day 386

1.  Slightly too gaseous this morning to risk going to the gym! Four sets of ten squats was asking for trouble.

2.  With hindsight it might have been the ideal way to ensure the personal space exclusion zone I crave when people come and exercise in 'my' space.

3.  C hasn't been reading my blog as regularly recently - I think the above may shame him into stopping altogether!

4.  Starting to wonder when I might hear from Barnardo's.  Some views on Etsy this afternoon where the viewer searched for me by shop name has got my hopes up that it might have been them!

5.  My hips are not at all happy after yesterday's run - time to stop typing and get foam rollering! I know I'll feel better for it, but I know it's going to hurt.  Maybe a nice bath would work just as well....

M - 367
Liverpool Half - 34
Glasgow Half - 146
Total Distance covered   609.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment