Monday 25 May 2015

DAY 400

1.  I didn't find an excuse! I got up early and, Bank Holiday or otherwise, I went to the gym.

2.  In the end I opted for the plaster route - bad move, steps have now been taken to enable the wearing of shorts on tomorrow's run!

3.  May have got round the sore toe problem with some new shoe lacing guides - thank you Mrs J! Good to know you're still reading, really must do something about actually seeing you especially as you live less than 500m away!

4.  One more bag - one less finger :(

5.  Four hundred days, almost six hundred and forty miles and in some ways I don't feel any nearer than on day one! I am trying so hard not to harp on about not having heard from Barnardo's yet without it, it all still seems like a pipe dream.

M - 351
Liverpool Half - 20
Glasgow Half - 132
Total Distance covered   639.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment