Tuesday 12 May 2015

Day 387

1.  An Etsy view searched for by my actual name.... could that have been Barnardo's?!

2.  My hips are sore to the extent that I gave myself a day off running today, but spent most of the morning feeling guilty about it.

3.  This stopped when I realised that we ran on Sunday and not Saturday this weekend and therefore I wouldn't normally run again this soon after our long run.

4.  I appreciate that this means I really should go tomorrow, but I think a further day off would be better for me! Although I have every intention of going to the gym in the morning - I think I may need the stress release after dropping C off at school for his first AS exam, and H off to go on his Duke of Edinburgh expedition that we are exceptionally under prepared for! Good luck boys!

5.  Thought I had really lost the plot this afternoon. Chopped up some chicken, put it in a food container, went upstairs for a few minutes, came back down, couldn't find it - anywhere.  I think perhaps it should have crossed my mind earlier than it did to check the dog's bed.

M - 366
Liverpool Half - 33
Glasgow Half - 145
Total Distance covered   609.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment