Wednesday 13 August 2014

Amphibians Beware!

You're not safe around here today...


Al and I had already decided that we were going to run first thing this morning, when in response to yesterday's post sisterofmarathongirl750 announced it was time to take some of her own advice and run before our morning catch up...

I was a little way into our run this morning, congratulating myself on having got up and eaten that 'frog' before breakfast when the penny dropped - the 'frog' is supposed to be the thing you really don't want to do, and err running is supposed to be the antithesis of this... so for whilst I could be pleased that we had got out and run, it did mean that the 'frog' would have to wait until after breakfast!

Had a good run on the Greenway with Al and Dougal. Al running faster than I wanted to go, Dougal wanting to run faster than Al! But we made it, and I even managed to sneak three quarters of a mile onto the extra mile Al had already agreed to! Ankles not overly thrilled but 4.75 miles is the farthest they've been in a while so I'm allowing them a little grumble and a rest tomorrow me thinks!

I have received a letter regarding my follow up appointment about my ear on the 23 September - this is not the go getting kind of action I was hoping for today! A call to the hospital and I've managed to change it to Tuesday instead - that's more like it!

Next up the job list - the Christmas Cards are on Etsy! (shop name Marathongirl750 just in case you've forgotten), I've ordered my next consignment of blank cards (thinking positively), I'm awaiting a call back from one of the fundraising team at WaterAid to see if she can help me generate some interest for my shop, and I'm getting my blog written early because I'm off out for tea! Go Girl!

But it's Al who devoured the toad by cleaning, polishing and sorting out all the shoes that didn't make it onto Ebay, ready for putting in the Charity Bin on my way out this evening! I like it when my job list becomes a joint one!

M - 636
HM - 192
Distance covered           4.7 miles
Total Distance covered  184 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment