Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day 437

1.  Spoke to soon when I considered myself one of the artist's community.  I am not professional enough to get insurance through that particular company and am going to have to seek cover as a market trader, and no doubt adopt the longer hours that goes along with my fall in status.

2.  The cost of the insurance is making me wonder whether or not I am barking up the wrong tree so to speak with launching my trading career at a dog show! I'm hoping for not a lot of competition but lots of dog owners desperate for a beautiful fully lined shopping bag! (Struggle with the word tote!).

3.  Which is a shame as my next module is all about key search words, and so far 'lined tote' is the only one that's been used - once!

4.  My marathon book, had I had time to read it today is also dealing with key words! This time the ones to practice that will motivate me most.... Strangely enough I didn't see 'Chocolate Digestives' as one of his chief motivator options!

5.  I did however make it to the gym this morning, and tested out both my new trainers and my new running regime... 2 minutes run 1 minute walk - I like! I also watched a video on how to do the 'arm running' exercise and had a quick go, but as I couldn't hear the commentary I missed the bit where he mentioned how many reps and sets I was supposed to do... Such a shame! I also missed the opportunity to ask my "strength expert" whether or not I should be doing this exercise - that'd be you then Biomechanics Man!

M - 297
Glasgow - 95
Total Distance covered   699 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment