Wednesday 22 July 2015

Day 458

1.  Thou shalt not hide from Etsy.

2.  An email last night from my team partner who I am supposed to be doing the Search Engine Optimisation module with put paid to that idea!

3,  So when the dog woke me at five thirty this morning, it was on with trying to ascertain the best key words to tag to my bags!

4.  This is mind numbingly boring, and test 'tweak' that I did today has not resulted in any additional views, which makes me think that either:
 a) no one was searching the internet today for a reusable tote shopping bag/shoulder bag/market bag/cotton back/striped bag/library bag?/grocery bag or any chuffing type of bag at all; or
b) I've still not got the words right!

5.  Meanwhile my team partner is wondering how to increase her two Etsy sales A DAY average to three! I shall persevere but the supermarket checkout is looking like an ever more likely job prospect...

M - 278
Glasgow - 74
Total Distance covered   750.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment