Tuesday 21 July 2015

Day 457

1.   Took Al on his longest ever run this morning - all 7.83 miles of it! Whooo hoooo!

2.  I returned home all post run euphoric, Al on the other hand fell out of the shower, back into bed and straight back to sleep!

3.  If I hadn't already worked this out.... I have been making the wrong thing!

4.  Why did I chose to make bags which take a huge amount of fabric and a lot of time, when I could have been making phone pouches which take a tiny amount of fabric and a few minutes of my time?!
Fashioned one this afternoon and am rather pleased with the result, not least because it means I can't see the screen and is acting as a wonderful deterrent to stop looking at my Etsy figures!

5.  That said I can only imagine how many hundred (if not thousands) I'd have been able to make from the vast amount of fabric I had in the emporium - suddenly 54 doesn't seem like too many to offload!

M - 279
Glasgow - 75
Distance covered                7.8 miles 
Total Distance covered   750.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment