Friday 10 July 2015

Day 446

1.  Laughing with my sis last night over my apparent lack of knowledge regarding  the source of stress that has resulted in a slight eczema outbreak...

2.  She only had two words in reply - Etsy bags?

3.  I think she might be right (often is - however much I might like to deny it) so have spent much of today at the sewing machine - another two made!

4.  Somewhat disappointingly after a surge to 37 views on Etsy yesterday - I've gone back down to zero. More disappointing still is the fact that I would have reached the sewing half way point today if I hadn't carried on cutting fabric till there was none left and am now only a little over a third of the way there!

5.  There was however some good news from today!! Finally Mr L has experienced post run euphoria! Took a six mile Woodland Challenge with the parkrun boys and a post run pint of beer but he got there!

M - 290
Glasgow - 86
Total Distance covered   705.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment