Friday 3 July 2015

Day 439

1. Twelve thousand page views.... whooooo hoooooo!

2.  In an attempt to feel like I'd been a bit more productive today than I was yesterday I remembered a top tip from sisterofMG750 to do the one thing that would make the biggest difference to me today...

3.  Consequently ALL THE BAGS AND LININGS HAVE BEEN CUT! All I've got to do now is sew them (ahh yes and then sell them!).



4.  A phone call to Barnardo's this afternoon brought good news - they might have public liability insurance that would cover me at Bark in the Park, keep your fingers crossed!

5.  I'm really glad I rang them, made me remember why I'm doing this, and for a while this afternoon I managed to forget about all the hard work and hours of training and Etsying ahead, and just look forward to the experience of being part of and finishing the London Marathon! I can't wait and wish it was sooner, and am (when I stop to think about it) getting rather excited.  Which is odd seeing as I'm not sure I can motivate myself to get round three miles in the park tomorrow!

M - 297
Glasgow - 93
Total Distance covered   699 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment