Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 459

1.  Wee trip to see my future colleagues in Lidl this morning saw me come home with renewed vigour to find a way to make this work!

2.  But I spent most of the day hiding from the harsh reality of doing anything about it, by spending every spare minute sewing...

3.  Back on my training schedule with just over ten weeks to Glasgow, going for a run is not classed as something I do in my 'spare' time!

4.    Oddly for a Thursday I really enjoyed it, but Al is less than convinced by the run-walk-run method, and claims he can feel his 5K time increasing with every step!

5.  I am torn between wanting to be proved right - as he sprints round the park on fresh legs on Saturday all thanks to his walk breaks mid week, and hoping that he's right and I have half a chance of catching up with him!

M - 277
Glasgow - 73
Distance covered                4.3 miles
Total Distance covered   754.9 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment