Tuesday 7 July 2015

Day 443

1.  Feeling like some sort of Pavlovian experiment Dougal and I headed out for our first run-walk-run together, changing from run to walk and back again at the clanging of a bell.

2.  The interval was different from Saturday - run two minutes, walk one, instead of run two minutes walk 30 secs, and I found it harder going, but I don't think three miles of each ratio really counts as an adequate sample to say what my preference is!

3.  Dougal was spectacularly unimpressed with the whole notion of the stop start approach and once walking I almost had to drag him along when the bell rang and we'd to start running again - but I have it on esteemed authority that he'll get the hang of it eventually!

4.  Two more bags finished and uploaded to Etsy...  For a wee look at how busy I've been please click on the link below!

marathongirl750 on Etsy

5.  Lesson today in being careful over what you wish for...  for some inexplicable reason my very very sharp pointed sewing scissors flew out of my hand this afternoon and up into the air, before landing point first, piercing the skin as they went, into an area of soft tissue on the front of my body! Oh for a pin in finger injury instead!

M - 293
Glasgow - 89
Distance covered               3.4 miles
Total Distance covered   705.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment