Friday 24 July 2015

Day 460

1.  I may have found a new avenue for my obsession with viewing statistics - Pinterest!

2.  An hour spent watching a 'webinar' (my second in as many weeks!) has informed me that I really ought to be using this media tool to drive sales - and for the bargain one day only price of $199 I can find out how!

3.  Yet again it all feels a little overwhelming and like I have so much to learn - although thinking about it perhaps that was the whole idea behind the sales pitch! That said she did suggest opening a business pinterest page (which is how I get my hands on new stats to agonise over) so I can set up my 'brand' and tell everyone who I am and what inspires me whilst keeping it separate from my personal pinterest page... which is probably a good idea because I haven't used it since Westival and currently the only thing that I am apparently interested in is how to fashion things out of toilet roll tubes!

4. Lovely evening out in the company of Al and C to watch H perform on stage at the West Yorkshire Playhouse.

5. Exciting news on my return - I have made it onto an Etsy Treasury List! This is a collection of related things that an Etsy user puts together... and was hugely exciting!  The fact that the person putting the Treasury together has four followers is entirely NOT the point!  Somehow someone with so little Etsy presence has found me which means that I'm no longer quite as invisible as I once was! #hittingthebigtime!

M - 276
Glasgow - 72
Total Distance covered   754.9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment