Thursday 30 July 2015

Day 466

1. Awoken at two o'clock this morning by an Etsy fanfare... "A sale?!" I dared to dream?! No, but a lovely message from the fellow Etsyer who put my card in her treasury thanking me for my creative and generous spirit.

2. A sale would have been nice - although let's face it not entirely conducive to getting back to sleep - but someone reaching out across cyberspace (and the Atlantic Ocean) to message me was very touching and might just have made me a little bit emotional reading it in the wee small hours this morning.

3.  Day spent making some rather random custom orders for H, nice change but haven't been near my sewing machine in days!

4.  Envious of Al heading out for a run this afternoon - I must be feeling better! Either that or I allowed myself to think that I was envious safe in the knowledge that I didn't actually have to do anything about it! (Hopefully by Saturday I'll be back in my trainers and ready to parkrun!)

5. 150 days to Christmas apparently but not something I need to worry about, I'm going to be sorted by the end of October this year - remember?!!

London - 272
Glasgow - 66
Total Distance covered 763 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment