Thursday 2 July 2015

Day 438

1.  I've had a nice few days.... too hot to walk the dog until the evening (and Al was home to do it!) I've been able to immerse myself in all things Etsy.

2.  Bubble burst on that one today with a drop in temperature meaning the afternoon dog walk was on, and an ironing pile the size of a small mountain.

3. I am so close to having all bags and linings cut and ready to start sewing but it looks like it's going to have to wait until next week, as if you think the ironing was the only job around the house that I've neglected you are very much mistaken but I think you know me better than that.

4.  Embracing my new running regime without actually going out for a run, I have downloaded an app for my phone (get me!) which I can set to 'ping' at me for my run - walk - run  intervals and it will 'ping' over the top of my Spotify app! All I need to do now is test it out on the move.  Last night Al was put to the task of working out the maths for how long it should now take us to run a mile HMG so that we can attempt to combine new strategy with old enjoyment of running to parkrun!

5.  Only one slight flaw to my plan - the more excited I get about trying it all out (new trainers on!) the more my hips seem to hurt and I am seriously thinking of not running at parkrun for what will be the forth week in a row. New regime or otherwise I think my body may be telling me I'm too old for all this!

M - 296
Glasgow - 94
Total Distance covered   699 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment